CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Owie



When we were working in the yard, Madeline stabbed me in the foot. I am still alive. It didn't feel very good. I am fine now, but it really hurt yesterday and even tonight at night time. I was lucky because I gotted a snack but no one else did. My new rule is to not wear flip flops working in the yard. It hurted a lot and there was a lot of blood. We were working in the yard and Madeline wanted to help me try to put this digger in the ground and she stabbed me in the foot. It was an accident and she cried a lot too because she felt really bad.

4 comments:

Heather said...

WOW! That looks like it hurt. I have to go work in my garden today and I don't want Madeline to help me incase that happens by accident again.

klt9976 said...

Wowie Ben. I bet it hurt lots. I'm glad you're ok!

Melodrama Mama said...

Ben- That sounds like it really hurt. You are right, you should not work in the garden with flip flops! It is good that Madeline feels bad because it makes you feel better. ALLISON

Ben - You should never work in the garden with flip flops because it is dangerous! Do you remember when you fell off the brick wall in St. George when you were wearing flip flops. NICK

Melodrama Mama said...

Ben - I am sorry that you got a cut from Madeline. And I think Madeline didn't mean to do it. I wish I was in Utah with you. I would help you if you got a cut.
Zack.

Ben - That is a bad owie. Getting stabbed in the foot is a very sad thing! I will remember to no wear flip flops when I work in the yard.
WENDY